Share This:

A young lady was found dead after she was electrocuted by a power bank in her sleep! Shocking!

These days, a lot of people are buying power banks to save their gadgets that are running out of battery. It was even stated that power banks are a must have gadget in this generation! But what we all didn’t know is that aside from giving our gadgets a full battery, it can also harm us! Yes, like what other people say, Power banks can really end your life.
Mymobnet claims that a young Nigerian girl placed her power bank on her upper right chest while recharging it, then she suddenly fell asleep.

A young lady was found dead after she was electrocuted by a power bank in her sleep! Shocking!
The power bank over heated while she was sleeping that resulted to a third degree burn and the woman was electrocuted to death. Yes, this woman dies in her sleep. The next morning, her parents found her lifeless with the power bank stuck in her upper right chest.
A young lady was found dead after she was electrocuted by a power bank in her sleep! Shocking!
This story may be another hoax or may be edited, but this should still serve as a lesson to each and everyone who owns a power bank because this might really happen to you! 


Source: Cracker Daily
A young lady was found dead after she was electrocuted by a power bank in her sleep! Shocking!

Share This:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Loading...