Knowing your body is important. It is doubly so when you’re carrying a baby inside of you. How do you know if you’re pregnant? Take a pregnancy test. However, for those of you who don’t have the means to buy a pregnancy test kit at your local pharmacy, Read and Digest shared a few symptoms that you should look into.
Here they are:
1. Your period arrives later than usual.
A delayed period is usually one of the first symptoms of pregnancy. Provided you aren’t stressed, do not have any dietary or nutrition plans, or have a regular period, you should be able to assess that a month’s delay in your menstruation means you’re pregnant.
2. Do you vomit a lot?
This means that your hormone levels are undergoing changes. The source said: “The hormone levels will destabilize which causes you to have slower digestion, having the urge to puke at most times.”
3. Your genital area may feel a bit swollen and you may experience being uncomfortable down there.
4. Your breasts may swell and hurt a bit if you don’t use underwire bras.
5. You might experience inexplicable, sudden cramps even though you’re not on your period yet. The source said: “This will become quite often in the first few weeks.”
6. Even if you don’t drink that much, you might find yourself going to the bathroom much more frequently than you used to. According to the report: “Your uterus will start to expand and lower the capacity of your bladder to hold urine.”
7. You feel sleepy and drowsy even when you’re getting enough rest because there is a living thing growing inside you.
Of course, the most effective way to find out is to buy a pregnancy test kit in the drugstore so that you can really confirm if you’re carrying a child inside you.
Let us know what you think in the comments section below!