Share This:

Chinese Vlogger Accidentally Poisons Herself Eating ‘Aloe Vera’ on Livestream

Aloe vera is known to have many health and medicinal benefits. This is why a Chinese video blogger decided to demonstrate this by eating aloe vera in front of her many followers via livestream. However, what she thought to be aloe vera was actually a poisonous plant, and she was poisoned during her video blog. […]
Source: Adobo Today
Chinese Vlogger Accidentally Poisons Herself Eating ‘Aloe Vera’ on Livestream

Share This:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Loading...