DIY: Men If You See These Signs On Your Private Area, This Could Be Sign Of A Testicular Cancer!
Testicular cancer occurs in the testicles (testes), which are located inside the scrotum, a loose bag of skin underneath the penis. The testicles produce male sex hormones and sperm for reproduction. Compared with other types of cancer, testicular cancer is rare. But testicular cancer is the most common cancer in American males between the ages 15 and 35.
According to the study, 8,720 men in the United States are diagnosed with testicular cancer in 2016.
Men should know how to examine their body by themselves.
If you notice these irregularities with your private parts, see your doctor right away:
1. There is a lump in the testicles.
2. The feeling that the scrotum is getting heavier.
3. Feeling pain or pressure in the lower belly or groin
4. There are some cases that the chests get bigger and experiencing soreness.
– One of the testicles is normally larger than the other one.
– One testicle is hanging lower than the other testicle.