While Leni Robredo has moved on to the next photo ops in Marawi, the backlash following the ‘scavenging’ for stuffs claim in the US has yet to die down.
In case you missed it, you may watch the video below.
Going forward, FlippinFlips, not his real name obviously, a Fil-Am who is not shy to admit he is VP Robredo’s harshest critic took to Facebook calling her a simpleton with limited vocabulary.
FlippinFlips enumerated several points in the post.
1. Either Robredo failed to grasp the concept of “recycle and reuse” or she’s appealing to the emotions of the Filipinos by playing the victim (oppressed) card.
2. “RECYCLE and REUSE” is not trash.
3. Making ‘pulot’ or getting a used furniture is not scavenging!
4. This is a normal thing in Harvard because 3,000 freshmen enroll every year.
5. Using the word ‘pulot’ or ‘scavenging for trash’ is pure drama.
6. People who believed in Robredo’s lies or gimmicks are dumb like her.
Before ending the post, FlippinFlips thank Robredo because this incident just proves she is indeed dumb. Ouch!
In case you want to fact-check FlippinFlips’ claim about “free furniture, supplies, equipment at the Harvard Recycling and Surplus Center” to debunk Robredo’s scavenging claim, you may check the Harvard’s website by clicking the link here.
Let us read the comments on netizens below.
Apolonia Principe said: “Maybe she’s overwhelmed with her daughter’s admission in Harvard that screwed her mind thinking the meaning of recycle is trash. Whoever are her advisers, I praise their expertise in putting too much make up on Robredo to make her a legit clown.”
Jeypi Delos Reyes wrote: “Appeal to the emotions haha as usual”
Eric Ballentos Lauron remarked: “Sir flips basura na sa kaniya yun kasi nga elitesta siya sa tulad natin na mahihirap Alam natin ang tunay na basura sa recyle o reused.”
Your thoughts on this?
Source: Pinoy Trending News
Fil-Am blogger on Robredo amidst ‘namulot ng basura’ issue: She’s a simpleton with limited vocabulary