Dallas French is a native of Little Rock, Arkansas. Earlier this month, her baby Ellees was tested positive for E. coli. Ever since, she had been taking her to the hospital every week for tests.
A few days ago, she took Ellees to the hospital again for more tests. After leaving, she went to a local restaurant with her family.
Her daughter, Ellees, was hungry and started screaming. But as she was making a bottle for her, she spilled it all over the place.
The waiter saw what happened and quickly walked over to their table. But what he did next was completely unexpected. They were left speechless.
She shared this story on Facebook and it got over 35,000 shares in just 3 days.
Check it out:
She told reporters:
If you are touched by this story, share it with your family and friends!
The post He Came Over To Them. When He Did THIS? They Were Left Completely SPEECHLESS… appeared first on Rosey News.