Atty. Macalintal told Phil Star that Robredo does not have 7 million at the moment to pay for the remaining balance of the bond of her counter-protest.
Social media blogger and harsh critic of Leni Robredo does not want to hear any of it and want Robredo sanctioned because she was merely trying to buy time.
Chu questioned Robredo’s drama that she does not have money when her actions were full of contradictions.
Chu cited several reasons why she does not believe Robredo.
LENI IS BUYING TIME AND SHOULD BE SANCTIONED
How can Leni say she has no money?
1. Nakakapag New York bitbit ang buong pamilya.
2. A few months after nag South Korea during the Holy Week. Before she assumed the Vice Presidency, nag family vacation in a couple of Asian countries.
3. Maraming LV, Ferragamos, at expensive clothes. As in marami.
4. Sa penthouse nakatira.
5. Sent Aika Robredo to Harvard with an estimated P5 million a year cost. HAS REFUSED TO TELL US WHERE SHE GOT FUNDS FOR IT. Has SALN worth P8 million only. UULTIN KO: The Mason Fellowship is not a financial scholarship.
6. Spent nearly half a billion pesos during the campaign.
7. Flies off to the US on a regular basis for the flimsiest of reasons.
8. Has some of the richest oligarchs supporting her cause.
9. Apparently, the youngest daughter is in Spain right now. I don’t really care but how can you claim to be poor when your children are all over the world?
Leni, sino niloko mo na wala kayong P7 million? She should be sanctioned–not tolerated–if she continues to flout the poll protest process.
Gusto niya ata 2022 na siya mag start.
The most expensive of Robredo’s pursuits is BUYING TIME.
She ended the post by making suggestion for the Marcos supporters to pay for the 7 million ( or Marcos himself) to avoid further delay of the PET case.
An idea: MARCOS SUPPORTERS should pay the P7 million (or Marcos himself) para umusad na ang kasong ito. GAVAGIVES na kayo!
Marzo Catherine commented: “With the kind of dirty tactics the robredo camp has been using- Seems that Bongbong really did win last elections. Kasi kung cgurado silang malinis at convincing ang win, at mahusay un abugado nila,why prolong diba? The sooner i get cleared- the better.”
Your reaction, please!
The post Krizette Laureta Chu wants sanction for Leni Robredo for delaying tactics against election case appeared first on Pinoy Trending News.
Source: Pinoy Trending News
Krizette Laureta Chu wants sanction for Leni Robredo for delaying tactics against election case