Most of us think that celebrities weren’t able to finish their schooling because most of them started their career in the entertainment industry early – giving them no chance at all to pursue a normal life and get a degree. Despite that misconception, there are actually some celebrities who finished their schooling. Some of them even became honor students! Here’s a list of famous celebrities who were also honored students.
10. Maine Mendoza
– Before there was Yaya Dub, there was Maine Mendoza, a regular college student at De La Salle – College of St. Benilde. She took up Culinary Arts and became a Dean’s Lister during her stint there.
9. Lea Salonga
– The Broadway performer and Pinoy singing legend graduated at the top of her class in grade school and high school at O.B. Montessori.
8. Giselle Sanchez
– The comedienne got her Broadcast Communication degree from the University of the Philippines, where she graduated Magna Cum Laude.
7. Agot Isidro
– Agot has a degree in Fashion Buying and Merchandising from the New York Fashion Institute of Technology, where she graduated Magna Cum Laude.
6. Melanie Marquez
– Melanie graduated from the International Academy of Management and Economics with a degree in Business Administration, Cum Laude.
5. Benjamin Alves
– Benjamin took up English Literature at the University of Guam, where he graduated Summa Cum Laude.
4. Richard Juan
– This charming model has a degree in Broadcast Communication from the University of the Philippines where he graduated Cum Laude.
3. Myrtle Sarrosa
– This singer/dancer has a degree in Mass Communication from the University of the Philippines, where she graduated Cum Laude.
2. Carla Abellana
– This dimple-faced cutie has a degree in B.A. Psychology from De La Salle University-Manila, where she graduated Cum Laude.
1. Kathryn Bernardo
– Guess what? The ‘Teen Queen’ finished valedictorian in grade school. She graduated from O.B. Montessori and is currently studying Marketing at Enderun Colleges.
Sweet! What do you think about these celebrities? Do you feel more inspired now to finish your studies with honors? Let us know what you think in the comments section below!