It is for real that bananas are considered as the most beneficial fruit to our health. This fruit contains a lot of nutrients and vitamins that contributes a lot to our health.
It has also been proven by studies that bananas are good for everyone. It is also good for your heart. This fruit is packed with potassium, a mineral electrolyte that keeps the electricity flow in our body that is required to keep our hearts beating.
Now, I have here 10 important benefits that you can get from eating bananas:
1. It contains a lot of important nutrients
A medium sized banan contains the following nutrients:
Potassium: 9% of the RDI.
Vitamin B6: 33% of the RDI.
Vitamin C: 11% of the RDI.
Magnesium: 8% of the RDI.
Copper: 10% of the RDI.
Manganese: 14% of the RDI.
Net carbs: 24 grams.
Fiber: 3.1 grams.
Protein: 1.3 grams.
Fat: 0.4 grams.
2. Bananas contain nutrients that controls the blood sugar levels. Consuming bananas after meals will help moderate the blood sugar levels.
3. Bananas may improve digestive health. This fruit is rich in fiber and resistant starch which protects your body from colon cancer.
4. This may help you lose weight. This fruit is low in colories and high in nutrients and fiber that may help in reducing your fats.
5. Bananas support the health of your heart. Bananas are good source of potassium and magnesium that are essential to your heart’s health.
6. Bananas contain powerful antioxidants. This fruit is high in several antioxidants that may help reduce the risk of some diseases.
7. This fruit will help you feel more full. It contains high amounts of resistant starcg that may reduce appetite and help you feel full.
8. Unripe bananas help improve insulin sensitivity.
9. Bananas also help improve the health of your kidney. Eating a banana may reduce the risk of kidney disease by up to 50%.
10. Bananas may have benefits for exercise. This fruit helps relieves muscle cramps caused by exercise.
Source: Cracker Daily
Mind blowing benefits of eating unripe bananas! MUST READ!