“There is nothing permanent except change”. This saying was derived from a Greek Philosopher Heraclitus. Everything changes, hair color, the way we live our lives, our jobs and even spouses change, right?
But everybody can tell that the way of living during the early years is very different from today. From the kind of food that we eat, with the clothes that we wear down to the things that surrounded us nowadays.
Especially the electronic materials that we are using in today’s generation. We are using advanced technology, the reason why some appliances and gadgets that we have now have special features that help us live an easier life.
By means of this, there were times that we compare the present from the past. In line with this, here are some things that we usually notice the differences:
1. SHARING CAN GET YOU IN TROUBLE
2. WHY DID WE HAVE TO GROW UP?
3. THE WAY WE SHARE OUR VACATION PHOTOS HAS CHANGED FOREVER
4. LOOK EVERYONE! I AM SO COOL!
5. FACEBOOK’S FAULT! OR IS IT?
6. IN THE MIDDLE AGES
7. PLAYING WITH FRIENDS
8. IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS!
9. TEXTING HAS TAKEN OVER OUR LIVES
10. THAT IS CALLED TOUGH LIFE!
11. HOW THEY MAKE MOVIES THESE DAYS
12. YUP, THEY MAKE THEM THIS SMALL NOWADAYS!
13. DO WE REALLY NEED TO REPLACE EVERYTHING WITH ONE DEVICE?