The internet is rife speculation surrounding the Resorts World Manila attack resulting in several casualties mostly employees, hotel guests and the suspect.
Rappler and several local media outlets reported earlier that the attack was connected with ISIS while the police have a different version of the carnage.
Netizen Erik Clark Su shared the post of Ken Gaddi about his own version of the incident.
Read the post below.
RESORTS WORLD GUNMAN WAS HIGH ROLLER WHO LOST P100M
Resorts world facts (para sa mga tanga)
1. It wasnt ISIS. Boohoo conspiracy theorists
2. There was only 1 gunman but there seemed to ba an acquaintance/friend in the premise, both 6 feet tall. Very likely to be foreign. Only ONE was violent
3. They didn’t shoot at people. They stole 130m worth of chips, set fires to tables, shot a large monitor
4. The people went on a stampede. Broke windows to escape, jumped from the 2nd floor. This is where the injuries came from.
5. The 2nd floor casino is for the VIPs and high rollers. Possibly an inside job knowing how tight security is based from people that work there. Casinos are highly secured compared to your typical establishment
6. The place is on lockdown. No exit or entry up to 3 blocks away
7. The robbers are dead. It wasnt ISIS. It wasnt Dudut’s fault. Though, feel free to go on about your intelligent and fantastical political theories. Because apart from actually worrying about the people who were directly affected, you have nothing better to do but think of bad things to happen
8. At least 30 people found dead. All by suffocation due to the stampede, not by the shooting. Rest In Peace brothers and sisters
9. (how the gunman died) he doused himself in gasoline and set himself on fire. He literally went down in flames
10. The gunman, also a VIP Highroller (which prolly what granted him access to the VIP floor which is 2F), recently lost 100m. This was his attempt to win back those losses.
Yeah, always on the lookout for something/someone to blame. Rather than, you know, actually looking for a solution. Fucking political theorists
Meanwhile, the Facebook page Leni Robredo’s Fashion Diary have an intriguing revelation about the identity of the gunman.
The page suggests the suspect has a striking resemblance with one of the two mercenaries with long history of involvement with international drug syndicates described in the news articles attached in the post.
Read the post below.
Real-life mercenaries Joseph Manuel Hunter and Adam Samia. Are they Really in Jail?
51-year-old former US Army sniper instructor sentenced on June 2016 to 20 years in prison on drug, weapons, and murder-for-hire charges. Hunter is an admitted contract killer, convicted drug trafficker, and ringleader of trained assassins.
Hunter’s former boss — a notorious international drug and arms dealer named Paul Le Roux (south african operator), a 43-year-old native of Zimbabwe who was last known to reside in the Philippines.
Carl David Stillwell and Adam Samia (wearng white cap on the photo) — two other hitmen linked to Hunter and Le Roux — have pleaded not guilty to charges that involve two murders-for-hire in the Philippines. Hunter was caught on a wiretap discussing the killings, but he has not been charged in connection with that case.
“Le Roux’s businesses were huge,” said Lachlan McConnell, a security contractor, now based in the Philippines, who is facing charges of helping Mr. Le Roux with the painkiller scheme. “He had operations in Manila, Hong Kong, Colombia, Africa, Brazil. It was guns, gold, drugs, you name it. It was big, really big.”
Social media offered their opinion on the matter via the comment section.
Rajah Lee said: “Bka tlgang pinakawalan dto.ng mga amerkano yan … Kaya siguro di na sila nagbenta ng armas sa atin dhil alam na this…”
Aimee P. Bongalonta remarked: “so meron talagang posibilidad na iba ung sunog na bangkay… ito yata ang pang gulo ng kaaway ng pamahalaan para ma rattle ang tao ei.”
Nanan Garban Eballena wrote: “we can only hope that our authorities are looking on this angle…”
Ramil Marfe commented: “The big question is, WHO HIRED THEM TO CREATE SUCH CHAOS AT RW?”
Your thoughts, please!