Share This:

Teen Electrocuted by Mobile Phone After Using it in the Bath While Charging

A 15-year old girl was electrocuted by mobile phone in the bath. Madison Coe died while using her cellphone while it was charging. She was even able to send a photo of the extension cord to a friend moments before she was electrocuted and killed. Police initially believed Madison Coe was electrocuted by mobile phone […]

The post Teen Electrocuted by Mobile Phone After Using it in the Bath While Charging appeared first on ADOBO Today.


Source: Adobo Today
Teen Electrocuted by Mobile Phone After Using it in the Bath While Charging

Share This:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Loading...