The way you poop can detect if you have a serious matter that need to be checked in your body. When was the last time you poop? How long did you stay in the toilet? Those are the questions that you need to consider.
When you are sitting in the toilet for about 15 minutes, then you have some serious matter that you need to be checked according to the doctors. The usual pooping takes only for a few minutes and you should use the toilet when it is needed.
It is not a good habit to force yourself to poop. Forcing yourself might lead to the inflammation of the intestines and once the food is trapped in it, it can be infected that can cause disease in your digestive system.
Here are some bad effects of taking a long time in the toilet:Development of hemorrhoids
– Forcing yourself to poop might cause you a serious health problem. It can cause inflammation of blood vessels around the anus part. And can also cause bleeding.
Do not waste time in the washroom
– Peristalsis is a series of wavelike muscle contractions that moves food to different processing stations in the digestive tract. It also carries the stool along our bowel and give signal to poop. If you will not go to the toilet when you feel the urge to take it out, a reverse processing of peristalsis will take place.
Difficulty in pooping
– If the urge to poop stops and left you seated on the toilet, you must wait for the time to feel the urge again. If it takes you more than 10-15 minutes then there is something wrong with your bowel movement.
Add plenty of fiber to your diet
– Taking a long time in the toilet is a sign of constipation. It is recommended to add more fibers in your daily meals. 38 grams of fiber is advised.
A cup of coffee a day keeps constipation away
– Having a cup of coffee in the morning will help your bowel movement be regular. Coffee helps to fuel the muscle involved in the peristalsis wave.
WARNING: Taking 15 Minutes To POOP? Your Health Might Be At Risk! Find Out Here Why!